27 March 2008

The pain in my neck reaches my stomach

So the non-awesomeness I experienced Tuesday night snuck up on me again last night. Same symptoms; stiff, sore neck, and a headache. Its mostly gone this morning. Not all the way, but mostly. But now its accompanied by hollow, heavy feeling in my stomach. I dunno what the deal is, but its not cool. I feel like I'm hanging on the brink of something, but I have no idea what. I guess it could be some sorta not-awesome illness, or maybe just the severe want for some time off from work, etc.
I feel like doing nothing, but I'm gonna force myself to clean up my room and see if some sort of accomplishment helps the feeling. Maybe I just want the feeling of appreciation. I know I would love it if someone did something for me, like cleaned my room, can I get that same feeling for doing it myself?

______ of the day: "Do you think that you could see your way to lay yourself down?" - Keane

The whatever Ogukuo

2 comments:

Paul K said...

Maybe I made you sick. If so, sorry. *cough cough cough cough*

Andrea said...

You still haven't changed your blog. :) And remember the 8 hours I dedicated to you and your house this summer? Maybe we can arrange something when I come home in June. :)