26 March 2008

Enjoying the Small Things

-So whatever was causing me much non-awesomeness last night is past and gone. Thanks mostly to Excedrin and a certain Mark who painfully removed the pain from my neck. Wow, he's mean, but it totally worked, I feel all straightened out and not tied up at all!

-I must once again voice my distain for Tuesdays. They are still the odd day out for the week. There's rarely anything specifically bad about Tuesdays, they just tend to bring a general feeling of meh-ness.

-The city desperiately needs to either fill in the potholes in our alley or pay for new shocks on my car and cartilage in my spine.

-I have a real twinge to play golf soon. And catch, really want to play catch outside.

-Cutting up a nectarine and mixing it with Honey Bunches of Oats is a premium idea.

-I need new socks and t-shirts.

-The pasttime of reading has once again entered my real of existance.

-Hopefully photography does the same thing this weekend...

-Oranges from California stand as solid proof for God's existance.

-I think the most special things to me are small things that I enjoy beyond others comprehension. The things that "force" a smile onto my face that others just don't understand. I think love is seeing these things in another person and being able to provide and share those moments.

-If forced into a situation of losing either your sight or your hearing, which would you choose? I still don't know for myself.

______ of the day: I enjoy music. I wish I understood it more.

The seeing/hearing Ogukuo

3 comments:

Melissa said...

1) i meant to say this last night, but if you want to play catch some weekend (given that i still have my glove here), i would love to do so

2) i would rather lose my sight, because a life without sound and music would be difficult; and being blind would give me an opportunity to "see" (experience would probably be a better word for it) the world differently. yup, i've given it a lot of thought.

Kenyon said...

"Oranges stand as solid proof for God's existence". Hahaha. You should become a Christian apologist and use that as your thesis in an argument with an atheist.

Renae said...

I agree with the oranges statement. They are a beautiful thing.
Also I like your line... "I think love is seeing these things in another person and being able to provide and share those moments."

We shall discuss California soon, very soon. :)