25 March 2008

Mystery Non-awesomeness

So I have a headache, my neck is really stiff and my lower back kinda hurts. For some reason these sound like the symptoms of Hepatitis. Of course, I'm self-diganosing from what I remember of a M*A*S*H episode. Perhaps not the best way of operating. Its most likely just the combination of sleeping wrong at some point, a semi-stressful (although admittedly not too bad) day at work, lack of hydration, and much lack of sleep.
My idea for solving this problem? Going to the Bean and not home to sleep as I probably should. But, I haven't been able to go Beaning in a long time, so I really want to. And I can sleep in tomorrow morning, a first for quite a few days.
I have this odd feeling that I have spelled many words wrong in this post. Yes, I looked up Hepatitis, and this is the only way I spelled that one right. I hate Scrabble.
_____ of the day: Maybe a nice patron of the Bean can releave my neck pain...
The tied up Ogukuo

No comments: