13 March 2008

[ctrl+c and ctrl+v my last post]

Yes, indeed another beautiful day.

Snow is melting like an ice cream cone at the beach.

Green grass is very visible in our backyard.

Birds are singing the song of awesomeness.

Goosen are flying north in droves.

Blue skies are comin' my way! (until tomorrow, but I'll take it for now)

I saw 3 mature bald eagles and a young one sitting in a field today. Something about that is
awe-inspiring.

Sitting outside and reading a book is the foremost thought in my mind.

I feel alive again, as if my sense of beauty has been buried all winter, and is now re-emerging from the snow, much like the green grass.

Indeed, this is a foretaste of glory devine.

I have an incredable urge to garden!

Fresh, real oranges, one of the most beautiful fruits God created, are in my possesion, and being very thoughtfully enjoyed.

I'm done sitting in a dark, indoors basement. If you want me, I'll be outside enjoying Beauty.

______ of the day: California Dreamin'

The temporarily-happy-with-Iowa Ogukuo

2 comments:

Paul K said...

*kra keeeeee*

That was an eagle noise. You are welcome for noticing them. Spring kicks pants. I should wrote on the porch. Or napped... so I didn't have to at work.

Renae said...

I am, as well, enjoying the real oranges. They are wonderful right off of the tree :) I arrived in Ripon today and I thought of you. I hope Iowa is well--You will have more oranges soon.