01 January 2007

Happy 2007!!

Its here! Oh wait, its no different.... oh well, its a good excuse to have a party. Fun times for new years. More people that expected=awesomeness.
So heres a list of random resolutions I'm gonna make up as I go along...
1. excersize. Ok, not so random, cause I got the time at work to do it, and the reason, just lacking the ambition, working on that one.
2. find a girl. hmmm, yeah, been on the resolution list for several years now. Still hasn't happened. Perhaps it should be one of those 'I'm gonna do it if it so happens to be right' things instead of a 'I want the girl by years end' thing.
3. Adopt a pet ferrit
4. Find out the reason someone invented the buttom up fly, the stupidest idea ever.
5. Invest in a business no one has heard of now, but by years end is the biggest success ever.
6. Build my own guitar.
7. Read the LOTR trilogy and the Chronicles series.
8. Buy new socks and t-shirts.
9. Figure out how exactly Iowa Student Loans operates, as it is a great mystery.
10. Solve a Rubik's Cube in under 2 minutes.
11. Memorize my license plate number.
12. Never ever buy Barefoot champagne again.
13. Take down Decembers work sch and put up Januarys.
14. Not get bitten by a rabid dog.
15. Not get bitten by any kind of mouse.
16. Be involved in situations that lead to very amusing stories later.
17. Enjoying those moments as they happen.
18. Come and go as I please.
19. Invent something neat.
20. Shorten and liven up my blogs.
21. Go to bed now because I'm tired for some reason.
______ of the day: Does a new start mean things have to change?
The mostly unchanged Ogukuo

No comments: