19 January 2007

I'm poor, no really

Its the long week, 7 nights of work in a row. And a few training classes and an inservice on infectious disease control. I learned 3 things about the flu, first that influenza is derived from the Italian word for 'influence of the stars', secend that I can catch the flu by being around others who have the flu, and third, getting a solid 8 hours of sleep will help my immune system fight off the flu. So wait, I woke up after only 5 hours of sleep to learn the root of a word, that I should avoid sick people, and that not sleeping enough increases my chance of getting sick. Hmmmmmm
I also briefly went over my incoming cash trickle and my outgoing cash dam rupture. Seems to be that by my calculations, I'm poor (financially, at least). All I can say is that health insurance is the worst idea ever, and somebody who is not me is making a whole ton of money off that idea. And, student loans are worse than a space vacuum at sucking the life out of someone. I need to come up with a great idea, like the pet rock. The guy who invented that, he made a million dollars! Either that or I need to start taking pennies from the tray (not the jar, thats for the crippled children).
I just watched a History Channel special on vampires, it was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I'm looking forward to next weeks Modern Marvels on balls. Should be bouncing.
______ of the day: neat
The rolling Ogukuo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I forgot to tell you, but your show looks great.