12 January 2007

Catchy witty title

Yay for good stuff and things. So yesterday afternoon I went to the bean and started laying out my photography show with Matt. After seeing what I had and where it would be displayed I have some more work to do in the darkroom over the weekend, but I should be finished and have everything up on Monday. Just in time for school to start again. Debating about an art opening, if I'm gonna have one, and what it'll be like. Dunno yet, we'll see if it happens.
So I have about 2 more hours of work, and then I'm done til Monday night, I can't wait. It'll be the first decent break I've had since coming back to SC right before New Years. 3 whole days off in a row. And next weekend I'll be taking Saturday night off cause we got a show in OC. You (yes, you) should come to it. And speaking of you, whoever you are, you should come back to Sioux Center. Soon. If Dordt is officially in your past, come back and visit! If Dordt is in your present, come back!! Ok, thats my pathetic cry for the post, I'm done.
And now, I go back and watch more Boy Meets World on the Disney Channel. I'm in love with Tapanga. At least I was when I watched the show on TGIF. Anyone else remember those good old days?
_______ of the day: Yay Friday
The 309 Ogukuo

No comments: