08 January 2007

Generic Post

Know whats semi-depressing? Hanging out with married couples. Ok, its fun. they are good friends and I love hanging out with them, but its depressing because alot of the people who are around and my age are married. Hurray for playing 3rd (or 5th) wheel!! (for those of you keeping score, chalk this one up as another 'I'm single' blog)
So my former roommate and I formulated a list of girls who I should persue. Unfortunately for me, said roomie is engaged, and therefore somewhat unknowledgeable of the current availability of the females in the area. He suggested several girls who are dating, and even a few married ones. Sigh. Once we cut out the attached girls, and those who I know would kill me in any sort of relationship, we came up with three. But really only two, cause one I barely know, and therefore wouldn’t go for. And the two remaining are awesome girls, and would probably not be interested in me. And, of course, the thought of me actually asking either of them is utterly unthinkable, as I am a coward. Perhaps I should work on that. That way I could actually ask a girl and get shot down instead of just wondering forever. I honestly don’t know which is worse. I know which is easier tho.
And thats enough on that. For tonight at least.
______ of the day: 7 work days in a row, I'm tired.
The "working" Ogukuo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yes...all your blogs are complaints about your singularity...