22 January 2007

I just realized something rather odd. I wanna be single. For the time being, at least.
I was thinking thru the girls who I kinda like (all guys do that, girls do too, I'm sure) and was wondering what I would do if someone suddenly showed interest in me. Then I realized I kinda don't want that. I dunno why, I mean, I still am intersted in girls (some more than others obviously), but I realized that right now I just don't want a girlfriend. Its weird, I don't know what brought about this change, but to be honest, I'm quite thankful! I still know I want a girlfriend, but not right now. I'm rather blown away by the feeling, not used to it. Who knows, maybe its just something that will pass in a few hours, or days, or maybe it'll stick around for a while. Either way, it probably doesn't make any difference the outlook for me dating any time soon.
Well, just thought I would throw that out there for no particular reason other than I guess it would count as news.
That, and we have a new roommate who is official moved in now. Hes been in for 4 days or so, and I think I've seen him twice. Oh the crazy busy lives we lead.
______ of the day: I'm in pain from taking a spill on my bike
The limping (ok, not that bad) Ogukuo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I may fall over dead. And your entry is called "untitled." see xanga post comment.