16 January 2007

Short, unorganized, and boring

So yesterday when I called home (a Sunday tradition), my mom asked me if I had gone to church that morning. I, of course, said no, because I hadn't, and will probably never go to a morning service again while I have my current job. This didn't bode well with my mom, who believes I should still find a way to go to church in the morning. Well, the question of weather or not I'll be going to church in the mornings anytime soon is pretty much answered (no, duh), but it does bring up a valid question that is pretty obviously answered already too. Is it wrong for me to miss church because of my job, and my sleeping habits because of my job? Or should I just find a way to make it every Sunday morning? Despite that fact that it means either staying up about 4 hours later than normal, or start my normal sleep pattern only to get up 2 hours later? Obviously, either of these would mean that I basically would be sleeping in church, thus negating any reason for going in the first place. But, would I still earn my Heaven points for being there? Ok, I'm being sarcastic, obviously I don't think I stand in fear of being condemned for missing morning services. I won't get into a discussion about working on Sunday either, I already did that blog, mid December, I believe.
So now I leave you slightly confused, annoyed with my spelling and gross misuse of punctuation, and onto reading the next blog on your list. Have a good day!
_______ of the day: common floor spaces between lying dogs must be dangerous
The "7 day forcast for me=work" Ogukuo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I was in love with Shawn for a long time. Dangeresque, you know. But Shawn is hot, Cory is cute. And I always thought I'd like to be Angela. I'm back...we should hang out tonight.