31 January 2007

I hate it when I write up a tiddy little article and forget a title...

So I think my little blog temper tantrum on Sunday was indeed caused by lack of sleep/wacked out sleeping sch. Now that I'm back to being up all night and sleeping all day I feel better. Of course, the question remains of what to do every other weekend when I have off. I think most of the issue stemmed from goin to bed as late as I could (somewheres around 3 am usually) and then having no reason to really get up the next day, thus causing me to stay in bed or just in pajamas around the house til about 3 pm. Kinda made me sluggish the rest of the day when I was awake. But, now I don't have to worry about it for another week and a half, so I won't. Right now preoccupying my mind is a test I need to take next week to make me certified to administer drugs to the boys at the home. I'm told its not hard, but if I screw up I have to take the class (3 hour classes on 4 different nights) over again, and I don't wanna waste the time. Plus, if I pass, I getta put my signature and initials on doctory looking forms, making me feel all medical and doctor like. Between my love for M*A*S*H, my newfound love of Scrubs, and my horrible handwriting, I'm pretty sure I was meant to be a doctor. Alas, another hidden talent that shall remain hidden.
Well, I could rant on pointlessly, but I've gotta commetment to another blog that I should fulfill, so I think I'll call it quits and write a little story or something on my xanga site.
______ of the day: zoigdorf
The easy days night Ogukuo

No comments: