28 January 2007

Sorrow and Salvation

You ever get in one of those moods where everything and everyone around you annoy the crap out of you? I'm in that mood right now for some reason. All I wanna do is listen to music (right now its Ethan Koerner playing on my iTunes) and ignore everything else around me. I think it may be because my sleep pattern is so screwed up since I'm on my 3 day weekend. As much as I like having the evenings off, staying up all night by myself sucks, and going to bed early doesn't work. I tried taking a sleeping pill to get to sleep early, theoretically allowing me to get up early the next day and actually be productive. Didn't work, ended up laying in bed (sometimes sleeping, sometimes not) for about 11 hours anyway. And then I was tired all day. So tonight I'm just gonna go to bed when I feel like it, get up when I wake up and make the most of it. And I know that tomorrow night at work is gonna really suck. Oh well, thats my life I guess.
______ of the day: "Somewhere someone is loving you"-Somewhere
The annoyed Ogukuo

1 comment: