03 July 2006

Just out for a good time

I've seen/heard of two excellent examples tonight of why those of use who are human should not drink alcahol to excess. Yes, drinking is fun, and can lead to a good time, but as the old cliche saying goes, there is too much of a good thing. Not only can it ruin your night in the short term (not to mention the following morning (and afternoon, depending how deep in the hole you are)), it can ruin your life in the long run. Everything in moderation. By all means, enjoy life, live it to its fullest, but be a slave to nothing. My resolve to not drink on a very too regular basis (which is strong already, the resolve, that is) has been severely strengthened over the past 3 hours. I just hope those who make stupid decisions that ruin the short term don't get to the point of not being able to make decisions any more and ruin their life in the long term.
And now, time for bed, gotta be up in 6 hours for yummy breakfast made by not me.
_____ of the day: Its already be said.
The stone sober Ogukuo

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I smell incense...in your living room. What a trip!

Andrea said...

It freaked me out, too (the number of profile views). And I deleted basically a sermon that some random veteran posted on my blog.

Kunnari said...

so does that mean I can help myself to your secret stash?