14 December 2006

When darkness turns to light

Wednesday already. Well, Thursday, actually. For some reason this week is goin fast. WHich means this weekend will too, not good. I haven't posted in a while, but thats because I don't have anything to say really. Sunday night was cool, a very good show over all, not personally, but over all. Some connections made, friends made, fun time had, brownies eaten, Beej rocked.
A week from now I'll be getting ready to head home. I'm a little worried. I'm only gonna have 5 days or so to split between several different groups of people, all of whom I want to see and spend time with. And hopefully some time by myself. For the past 6 months I have wanted nothing more than to drive up into the mountains and spend some time just soaking it in. When I'm home I'll have that chance. If I can get away for a day to do it. No planned stops, no camera, no sled, only my senses to remember what true beauty is. I think we all need that once in a while. Sadly we rarely realize it, and even rarerly search it out. I'm gonna try. My heart could also use a refill on family and old friends. I fear coming back here and being hit by the full reality that is January.
Thats all for now folks.
_______ of the day: When all you got to keep is strong, move along move along
The moving-along Ogukuo

No comments: