18 December 2006

The greatest thing you'll ever learn...

is just to love and be loved in return.
I watched Moulin Rouge! tonight, but you coulda figured that out by the blog title if you've seen the movie. I liked it. I watched it a few years ago and didn't like it then. I'm pretty sure the movie hasn't changed... huh. Its evidentially part of an unofficial trilogy by director Baz Luhrmann. Its part 3, Romeo+Juliet is part 2, and Strictly Ballroom is part 1. Never heard of Strictly Ballroom, but I really like the other two, so I think I’ll check it out.
The weekend is over. I’m back to work for the week. But only til Friday morning, then I’m off for the rest of the year! Yay!! This weekend was a good weekend, over all. Went to morning church for the first time in a month today. Probably won’t again for quite a while . People seem to like condemning me for that. I guess it makes them feel extra holy or something. Good for them, if it gives them a self-serving high, who am I to reign down reality on them?
I think Christmas dinner with my family is gonna be interesting. Mostly cause I’ve changed, as in my taste in music, movies, views on politics, etc. I think I may be a bit outside of the “mainstream” of the rest of my family now. Lively discussion is eminent. And I look forward to it.
I’ve lost track of this post, so instead of wandering aimlessly thru random thoughts I’m just gonna pull the brakes now and save you a lot of time and eye rolling.
_______ of the day: the first part appears easy to fall into, but the second part seems to be impossible to attain.
The staying Ogukuo

No comments: