13 February 2008

Yeah, its true, no matter where you go

So I'm to the point of burn out with work. I used to look forward to going in, now I kinda dread it. Not because I hate the job, but because I'm just worn out from it. Not getting sleep because of work, and not being able to have a social life really don't help. And lately, it seems like everyday is just another constant battle. I've gotten to the point of feeling like its just not worth it anymore. I need some serious down time. I can totally see why social work has a very high rate of smokers.
Part of me just wants to quit and dedicate my time to figuring out what the next 6 months holds for me, but that isn't exactly possible. Plus I know they need the help at work, so I can't just up and quit. Ack, its a good thing I have a three day weekend coming up, I very much need the down time.
______ of the day: You can mark my words, somethings about to break.
The burnt out Ogukuo

1 comment:

Paul K said...

don't be burnt out... then I have no excuse to not be burnt out.