02 November 2006

When the time comes...

So I'm down. I dunno why, but I am. I think it stems from a dream I had this past weekend. And lemme say this, this past weekend was totally awesome, my parents and brother were visiting, as well as a ton of other fun people. I saw the play, hung out with the fam, friends, etc etc, it was a very good weekend. But Saturday night I had this wierd dream that I found a dead guy. Except I didn't find him, just his bloody shirt and various other disturbing items that were obviously related to a death. And there were various other events in the dream that made me feel trapped and unable to do anything I actually wanted to do. Keep in mind this was only a dream, but when I woke up Sunday morning I was all depressed and down. And it was because of that stupid dream!! Cause besides that, the weekend was awesome. Why is that? Why did something outside the realm of physical reality make take me so far down when I was having such a grand time in real reality?
And now its kinda the same thing tonight, except without the dream there as a stimulus. I mean, I had a meh day at work (but thats ordinary) and a fairly good evening, social, fun, nothing extraordinary tho. So why do I feel down? Ack, I hate this feeling. And the stupid thing is, it'll be gone tomorrow probably. I mean, thats a good thing, but it doesn't have any rhyme or reason to it, so it seems.
Well, I'm gonna go to bed and think happy thoughts. Maybe that'll help.
________ of the day: Once in a great while everything seems to go right, and it still seems wrong.
The down-filled Ogukuo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

The other night I had a wonderful dream, but then I woke up to reality and realized the dream would probably never happen.