07 November 2006

Follow up, what a silly word, er, words

So, if you haven't read my previous post, I'd recommend reading that first, before this one. Since my all too boring life happens chronologically, logically it should be accounted for in such a manner. Er, something like that.
So I was a bit worried about not having a job, etc etc. Found out today that I will indeed have a job, working nights full time starting after Thanksgiving. At Hope Haven, of course. That is, if I pass my drug test, and I'm worried, cause I've been hitting the poppy seed muffins pretty hard lately.
I also get to have Christmas (and surrounding days) off, so I'll be able to travel to CA to see my fam and long lost friends, yay!
And in other news, well, there is no other news really, my life is boring. I, again, pruned various shrubberies all day. Oh, I did get to play fetch with an overly salivating dog for a while, that was quite fun and distracting from work. I would blame society, but who cares?
And now I go shower and see if we have food somewhere in our brick fortress.
_____ of the day: Yes, we have no bananas
The jobbed (jobed? job-ed?) Ogukuo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you've been re-jobbed. I never see you anymore...except during weekends! And then last night at the Bean. And that one other time. But other than that...

Congrats. I always wanted to play fetch with a salivating dog.