30 January 2008

I don't know why, but I know I can't stay

I was attacked by a flying saucer yesterday afternoon. I have the bumps on my head to prove it. At first the people in the ER didn't believe me and looked at me funny, but then I explained and they got it.
I think the shot to the head jarred something loose, I've been a little out of it since then. And all this anxiety over the job situation is becoming clearer, I think. Its not the search thats so much scary, as it is the thought of actually getting a job, and being commited to it. Not so much scary, as a daunting task I guess. But one I'm gradually becoming more comfortable taking on.
Ever felt alone in a crowded room? Of course you have, everyone has at some point or another, dumb question, nevermind.
Random ambiguous blog comment that no one really understands.
Explanation of previous comment explaining that no one will really understand it.
I like Neon Bible. and Oh, Inverted World. And the neat songs on Juno. And Hopes and Fears. And the Blue Album.
I calculated what my tax return should be from last year. It makes me smile.
I've noticed that I have a few different styles of handwritting. One even I can't read. Another looks really cool, I think.
When I started this blog I'm pretty sure I had one particular subject I was gonna drone on about, but I forgot it and wrote a few one liners instead. It was fun.
______ of the day: What a long and strange journey its been.
The swell-headed Ogukuo

5 comments:

Reido Bandito said...

Sometimes I type in different styles. And one style I can't read. Generally this style happens when I write stupid things.

Reido Bandito said...

I can't understand what I just typed.

Paul K said...

way to steal my ambiguous blog comment line. works wonders, eh!

Andrea said...

Hi!

Alvin said...

Hey, next time you're alone in the crowd. Plug your ears and watch your friends in action. Narrate them, make up character sketches in your head or speak very softly to yourself and describe them. It's amazingly satisfying.