12 January 2008

I complain, you get bored

I've fallen into the January blahs. For the past few months I've gotten used to living from one exciting event to another, and now thats all over and I'm left with just work. The next big thing I get to look forward to is going to Washington at the end of February. I don't even get a full day off from work for another week.
I'm also sorta entering job search mode. As most people know, this is horrorfying. I hate job searches, its a whole lot of building myself up, dressing up, doing interviews, getting turned down, perhaps finding something I want, and then it gets hard. Then I gotta learn how to do a new job, figure out if I'm good at it, and figure out if I like it. I also gotta completely switch from one sorta work to another. Chances are the next job I get will be an office job, which means I'll be sitting in front of a computer most of the day. Hopefully I'll like the work I'll be doing, but either way, that kinda setting can get boring. And all of that job stuff adds to the January blahs, cause I know its gonna be a whole lotta work. And I know I may go thru all of this work of finding a job and end up in one I'm not particularly good at or like.
So that is that, and now I'm very hungry and I think I'm gonna make a nice frosted mini wheats, banana, and granola mixture. If you haven't tried doing this, you should, its awesome.
_______ of the day: some toast would be nice too.
The hungry Ogukuo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Mmmmm. Transitions. Tasty.