06 November 2007

Of course I've seen you before, but where?

I went to Sioux Falls last night. It was fun. I went with Paul and Jenna. I bought a new touque, some Christmas gifts, a guitar, some weights, and a tall caramel macchiato . The touque is fuzzy and warm and fun to wear. It makes my hair look flat and rather dumb. The Christmas gifts, well, I can’t write about those. We have a family gift exchange thing, and its supposed to be a secret of who I have and what I got them, so the last thing I wanna do is spread it on a highly traveled website like my blog. The guitar is actually Paul’s, but he didn’t bring his checkbook along, so I did the technical purchasing. I felt impulsive buying a guitar, even tho its not mine. It was fun. I have been reimbursed. The weights are intended for doing some light lifting, but will most likely serve a much better service collecting dust and sitting on the floor posing a serious threat to my bare, innocent toes. Stupid weights. The caramel macchiato was lukewarm and somewhat unsatisfying. But the toffee almond tort I got was rather tasty. All in all the trip certainly beat a poke with a sharp stick. Today I’m working a 13 hour day, tomorrow will be 10 hours, and Thursday will be about 13 again. Sigh. But then I have a 3 day weekend, huzzah. Although I think I may try to work an overnight shift Friday night at a different home. A high five for overtime!!
Alas, I have missed the beginning of Scrubs, I must now retire and lounge on the couch for a while.
_______ of the day: Shiny Toy Guns? Hmmmm…
The ‘yeah?? What are you gonna do about it??’ Ogukuo

No comments: