10 November 2007

All my blog topics suck

I am listening to Jimmy Eat World, I like them lots.
Today is my first full day off from work since last week Thursday. I put in something close to 55 hours this week. Yay overtime, boo lack of social life and sleep. But its cool, I got today and tomorrow off. And then I work like 12 hours on Monday and then have Tuesday and Wednesday off. At least thats the plan, I kinda doubt I'll actually have those days off, cause so far we have one sick guy on staff, one who was sickish, and one who showed signs of getting sick. So I may either by working extra shifts or trading around this week. But, if things go as planned, I'll work like 6 days straight before leaving for California for Thanksgiving. So any days off I have this week better be spent getting ready to go home!!
Hmm, working all the time leads to a lack of blog topics...
_______ of the day: I need some sleep, I can't go on like this.
The lethargic Ogukuo

No comments: