23 April 2008

I struggle with lucid thoughts.

I have been introduced to a drink called a 'Steve'. It has made me hum happiness. My life has seen improvement because of it. I heart it mightily.

I leave for Washington tomorrow morning. I am tired. And not packed. And feel much like sleeping and not packing. This is not good.

There is a complete lack of motivation that has currently taken over my being.

I think I need a Steve.

The thought of being in Washington is very exciting. The thought of travelling there is the opposite.

I played racquetball yesterday. It was fun. I didn't know the rules. It was fun.

I think M*A*S*H really peaked at season 3. I like it all, but season 3 is awesome.

I'm too scattered to even make intelegent sentences at this time in moment. And sentences are backwards getting. Thrown around too much, and the thoughts in my head are upside down.

Thinking is hard when your brain is turned off/Thoughts to the east immediately your brain when the arrest. I typed the first sentance into an online translator and ran it thru like 5 languages, and thats what it spit out.

I agree with both sentences.

_____ of the day: Burnt brain!!

The burnt Ogukuo

4 comments:

jason said...

You're leaving us without even giving the recipe for a cold (?), refreshing (?) Steve?

Andrea said...

are you talking about a Bean steve? because that is cold and refreshing!

Philip said...

Yes! Bean Steve! Ask Mallory, she knows better than I. Although I know it has ice cream, creme d' menthe, and a little chocolate. And a whole lot of awesome.

Reido Bandito said...

I met Steve back in my freshman year. We've had a good relationship since then.
You can find Steves outside the Bean. It just depends if you go to a coffee shop with baristas older than 12.