30 October 2007

Again...

Evidentally, chimpanzees are carnivorous...
I've come to the conclusion that I want to cut my hair off, it is annoying. This shall happen sometime in the next month.
I found the local NPR station streaming online, office work is much happier now.
I've put in over 3 days worth of work between yesterday and today, I am tired.
I have tomorrow off, I plan to sleep in.
I cut the finger nail too short on one of my left hand fingers and it hurts, I can't play guitar for a while now cause I'm a wimp :(
Mike Rowe is my hero.
I have seen too many Christmas decorations out for the end of October.
My parents left yesterday, I guess life is back to "normal".
I'm very ready for Thanksgiving.
And Christmas.
I wish I were more intellectual, I'm gonna work on that if I get the time. You know, read books and stuff.
______ of the day: "Tambourines and elephants are playing in the band" - 'Lookin out my back door' by CCR
The exhausted Ogukuo

No comments: