24 October 2007

Here's the order of my list in the order its in

So you know how sometimes someone will get a brilliant idea and blogs about it? Well, this isn't one of those, I'm just bored. I think I'm gonna try list form a la Paul.
- I've noticed my blog linked on a few other people's blogs, I guess that means I should write more often.
- I too want a puppy, they are cute. But only a puppy like on toilet paper commercials, not one that gets into mud and poops and all that stuff that requires work.
- I too think I look like Ben Folds, scary.
- It recently dawned on me that I will be residing in 3 of the major dutch settlements, Ripon, Sioux Center, and (in the future) Lynden. I do not know how I feel about this.
- My parents and brother show up tomorrow. I haven't seen them in close to 6 months.
- I haven't had a haircut since last seeing them, hmm.
- Last post featured Straylight Run, today's selection is Paulson, very very neat stuff.
- I also just listened to Pedro The Lion (I know, I'm a decade behind the times). They are interesting.
- I was in a half-constructed house this past weekend and it reminded me how much I enjoy house design and that whole process.
- I'm designing a house, kinda. It has a waterfall in it and a meditation/yoga room. Its very Eastern influenced. Its also almost 6000 sq ft :S. I think I need to scale it down a bit.
- I have not been in the Bean for 5 days, life is turning gray.
- Gray or grey?
- I just ate my last Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with White Mint Filling chocolate Square from Andrea :(. They were very yummy tho :).
- I have 3 months worth of bank statements, credit card bills, and student loan stuff on my desk.
- I am very thankful for automatic withdrawls for important payments.
- I hope there are competent musicians around Lynden, I will very much miss being in a band when I move out there.
- Today is my last day of work until next Monday, yay!
- This list is too long.
______ of the day: "I'm hiding from things I can't explain" - Ultra-High by Paulson
The listless Ogukuo

3 comments:

Paul K said...

I approve.

use Firefox... it has spell check built in.

never mind... I checked and it approves both spellings.

Reido Bandito said...

I haven't been in the loop for a while, but why are you moving to Lynden? I have an assumption why, but sometimes I feel adventurous and move outside the realm of my assumptions. That realm can be scary, though.

Andrea said...

Oh, Reid. You are scary.
Lynden is a scary cult. Be prepared. At least we have Bellingham to escape to.