26 August 2008

Does Iowa still exist?

Another week, and more job hunting. But, house hunting is over! I've found a place to live that I'm rather excited about. Its a good location, good people, really nice house, and um, [insert other good points]. This I am rather excited about, as it's a big step in feeling 'at home'. So next week, along with job hunting, I shall again be moving all my worldly possessions to a new location. Well, everything except my socks, which have inexplicably disappeared. If you see a large collection of socks somewhere between Sioux Center and Lynden, please let me know.

Andrea and I went to a Twins/M's game last night at Safeco field. It was a very good time. I really enjoy downtown areas at night, there's something so awe-inspiring about it. We sat in the 9th row for most of the game, and moved to the 2nd towards the end! Thats the closest I've ever sat to a real game before! And 'Major League Mariners Dogs' are very good, and worth the $6.00 to get.

So what happened to the Iowa Blogging Contingency? I'm pretty much ignorant of any current events because (almost) no one is blogging! I guess I could call some people to find out, it'd be nice to catch up anyway. Perhaps once I'm settled into a place of my own and have time to call I will do that.

Lesse, other news of note: I've gotten a haircut (it looks quite good), I think I've found a church I like, so hopefully that continues to be a blessing, and I believe my cell phone is in its last throws. I no longer have an outside display (thus, no caller ID), and the inside screen is starting to blank out once in a while as well. Its also sending alot of calls straight to voicemail. So if I miss your call, I apologize, just try again, my phone responds to persistence.

Thats all from the newest frontier, good day!

______ of the day: Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today.

The partly cloudy Ogukuo

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Mwah! :)

Josh said...

yes! we still exist! we just sometimes have lots of busyness keeping us flying...yay niessink! anywayz - i'm glad that you found a place. any word on the big brother thing yet? or are you looking at something else? and thanks for the prayers while we were in venezuela. they were well received! :) okay, hope you're doing well!

Reido Bandito said...

Maybe I don't count as the Iowa crowd, but I thought I was blogging a lot. To be sure, I'll double my efforts!