09 June 2008

Today I bought three things...

1.) A gallon of milk. This is actually rather significant because its the first time in close to two weeks that I've got milk. Up until recently, it seems like I'd need to buy a gallon of milk every 4-5 days. Am I drinking less milk? Well, I'll just say that less of my milk is being drunk, if you know what I mean.

2.) One of those stackable tray deals for organizing papers on my desk. This is part of my ongoing quest to become and stay organized. I figure these will take up enough room on my desk that I won't have room to stack random crap, and thus will be forced to use them. I have $2.88 invested that says they will help.

3.) A box of Hostess Cupcakes. One needs no other reason for this than they are awesome. Especially with #1 from this list.

And a few musical notes...
I recently discovered The Graduate on my itunes. One of those bands thats sat there for way too long without me listening to them. I likes them alot. Also, you should listen to 'Breakable' by Ingrid Michaelson. Its a very neat song.

______ of the day: "I'm somewhere in between who I am and who I want to be" -Sing, The Graduate

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I agree with your ________ of the day.