05 December 2007

I make pictures!!!

I'm a little behind, but I wanted to put up a few pics from Thanksgiving if I can figure out how...


Yes, she was mean. But the haircut looks awesome, and as you will notice in future pictures, both my ears are still intact :).



This would be my sister and her husband, me and Andrea, and my brother and his girlfriend. We kinda took the Van Dyken family Thanksgiving by storm. Marching two by two, of course.


We spent the weekend after Thanksgiving at a cabin up in the mountains. We drove to the lake where we'd camp in the summer time. Its drained down for winter, but still beautiful. Where I took this picture from would be under water during the summer.


Even when she's upset with me for taking her picture, she's still beautiful :D

My brother was nice enough to let us take his awesome motorcycle for some rides. This was a break during one ride around Ripon on the one cloudy day we were there.
So I guess I'm not very good at documenting trips with photographs, I missed pictures of alot of the fun stuff we did. But most of my photographs include Andrea, so thats good. In short, we had Thanksgiving at my grandpa's house with the whole family (ages 8 months to 94 years old). It was somewhat packed, but very fun. Then we spent the rest of the weekend up in the mountains, which was a very good idea, because moutains are beautiful. Took several drives to see pretty things. Andrea and I went wine tasting on Saturday, found some good wine, and even better company. Even bought a ring! A big, rubber one that has flashing lights inside that make it look pretty. And is good for getting people very excited over nothing :).
And now I've worked 8 days straight since returning to Sioux Center, and still have 2 more to go before I have a break. Someday I would like to have a regular job that allows me time to sleep and maybe even have a social life. Someday.
_______ of the day: Life is weird when you center justify your type.
The symetrical (kindof) Ogukuo

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice pictures! I hadn't seen those before. :)

Paul K said...

I accuse Phil of mild picture stealage. But they are good, so that is OK.

Paul K said...

Also, it makes me sad that I cannot click to make these pictures any bigger.