16 December 2007

I like making lists of random things

Discovering you’ve bought shredded wheat when you meant to buy frosted shredded wheat is horribly disappointing.

Adding some granola and a sliced up banana to shredded wheat significantly improves it.

Blogging about breakfast cereals shows how boring one’s life is.

I enjoy listening to Peasants play their music.

I agree with the second paragraph of Andrew’s blog.

This week looks very long and bleak until the weekend.

I can barely find the floor in my room because I do nothing but work, and I have no time to clean up or organize anything. The same goes for the living room and kitchen, and I feel bad(ly) about it. Hopefully that changes tomorrow when I may actually have some free time at home. I also really wanna make dinner for myself tomorrow, but the boys have a Christmas party, so I’ll prolly skip the food making to attend that.

I hate being under constant deadlines and always having one more thing to do before I can relax. I think 6 days off for Christmas will do me a world of good. Deadlines of having to get presents wrapped is much nicer than deadlines of paperwork and book writing.

I sat down at the piano for the first time in a long time today, this makes me happy.

I hate having short amounts of time off from work during the day because I am never motivated to use them wisely. If I know I only have an hour or so, chances are I won’t wanna tackle a project like cleaning or anything, I’ll spend it relaxing. If I have a whole day off, I’ll be able to actually get something done.

I realize after reading this list of things that it is quite boring, which reflects largely on my life.

______ of the day: Just one day without obligation would be splendid

The unmotivated Ogukuo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Good for playing piano. I'm bringing some Christmas music home (your favorite!) :)