22 August 2007

Where am I, where are you

I just looked at my checking account, I have $25. I just talked to my landlord, he wants us to reduce the amount of people in our house, meaning rent will go up for each of us. My car is being stupid, I need to bring it in next week to have it looked over, more money. They're cracking down on overtime at work, I've been counting on overtime to help pay the bills each month. I've been trying to think of a second job where I can work 10-15 hours a week on a basically completely random schedule. I don't think any job like this exists. Seeing my family over Thanksgiving means spending about $500 between airline tickets, gas, etc.
And money woes are just a minor part of my problems. I'm not where I want to be, or who I want to be with. I'm tired of the midwest. Theres nothing here. No mountains, awesome trees, ocean, beaches, mild weather, nothing. I want to drive to the snow, not live in it. I wanna drive 2 hours and be in the mountains. Or the ocean. Or a world famous port city. Or any place that doesn't look the same as it does outside my window. I want a beautiful landscape, I don't care about the people I'm around.
I want to live by a college campus. I want the simplicity of a small midwest town. I want cheap rent! I want to live by my friends. I don't car about the landscape, I wanna live around people I know.
I don't know what I want. I don't know how to get it. I don't know what to do.
______ of the day: Questions
The exhasperated Ogukuo

1 comment:

kara said...

Thinking about ya! Keep seeking His will -- He will provide.