25 April 2007

Decisions+choices= the same thing!

Wow, this is unfamiliar territory...been a while.
So, yeah, I'm on days now at Niessink. Its been an interesting few weeks, but I like it. The hardest part is the hours, in at work at 6:30 am, and out at 10:30 pm. Long break inbetween those shifts, but I still haven't had a solid 8 hours of sleep in several weeks.
So, you know what sucks? Decisions. And I don't mean weather to wear black or white socks, I mean real decisions. Seems like I'm bad at making them. Even the no brainers have presented quite the challenge. And, its looking like I may have to be making an even bigger decision here in the next few days. A decision that would basically affect where I go every day. I'm not exactly sure of my options yet, but I'll hopefully know soon. And when I do know, the hard decision follows. And I really don't know which direction to go with this one. It never ceases to amaze me how complicated life can be.
So, in other news, um, well, I haven't had time to create any news, cause all I've had time for recently is work and sleep. Perhaps thats good, keeps me out of trouble. Oh, I got one! Band stuff! We totally released the new CD! And its taking quite well it seems. We had a show this past weekend which has been rated as one of our best by several people, and we have another on this Friday night, you all (2.7 of you who read this) should come! Cause then you could totally get the CD if you don't have it already. Or enjoy the songs live if you do have it.
Ok, random transmission ended, I now need to get ready for work.
______ of the day: I look at all the lovely people
The decision'd Ogukuo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

At least you're not moving far, far away. Although maybe you'd like to.