23 March 2007

we kick pants...LIKE A FOX!!

So I just got a hot-off-the-press listen to the new OJK cd. Of course, thats a privilaged listen, only 4 other people have heard it :). And I must say, I like it. Its nice actually hearing what our new songs sound like from an outside perspective. Oh yeah, and its a good cd!!
So a few thoughts on it...
I'm uber excited to have had the chance to do this, how many people can lay claim to their own recording?
My bass parts sound stupid by themselves (I heard enough of them in the studio to last me a while), but kick ass when put together with the rest of the band. At least in my opinion, biased as it may be.
I look forward to producing an album cover and other pieces to make the project complete.
I really look forward to the cd release party, whenever that will be.
It was awesome working in the studio (our engineer helped in the kicking of pants), but I'm ready for a break, its been a long week for me. Hurray for BBQ, party, and general nothingness tomorrow!
Ok, time for a ______ of the day, my posting name, and the end of this post.
______ of the day: Parades bring out so many emotions in me: joy, excitement, looking...
The recorded Ogukuo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ooh, I heard it! Pick me, pick me! Didja burn?