03 July 2007

Here on out...

So alot has happened in the last month, but if you read this, you prolly know all about it, so theres no point in writting about it.
Yesterday I spent some time crusing around a bunch of different blogs and came to a sad realization. While alot of people blog about the great books they are reading, or some philosophical idea they discussed, I write about work and play. Don't get me wrong, I like getting updates on peoples lives, but I dont think mine is all that interesting. So when all I do is write about whats happening in my life, I can see why no one reads my blog. That and the fact that I only update once a month now cause I'm too busy/lazy to do it more often. So I've decided to actually start reading some real books and making myself think a little so my blogs will actually say something. If you wanna read about my day to day life, check my xanga, thats much more of a xanga thing. Of course, I rarely update that one much any more either. I'll try, I promise.
______ of the day: I try to make the same mistake and I swear it makes me happy
The overdue Ogukuo

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ahhh, OJK.

Paul K said...

You quoted me! Yay lyrics!