13 October 2010

Return of the blog?

I recently read an article (which I now cannot find) stating that the more means of communication we have (phones, facebook, twitter, texting, IM, blogs, skype, facetime) the less we actually make an effort to say anything.

This is my effort to change that.  Yes, I've blogged twice in the last year.  Yes, I've made the 'start blogging again' effort before.  Yes, I assume that because I just spent 45 minutes changing the background and fonts on my blog that I will pay more attention to it.  Here's hoping.

To start with, I will say that I'm going to spend this evening sitting at Woods Coffee talking with the high schoolers at my church.  I'm a youth leader now.  Weird.

I'm torn between blogging about whats happening in my life and my thoughts on whats happening in my life.  I suppose a little of both would be good.  More to come.  Soon.

The trying again Ogukuo 

4 comments:

Allison said...

I support you blogging again . . . and having things to say! :) Can't wait to read your thoughts.

Andrea said...

Ogukuo! I like the new layout. And I know you have good thoughts to share, and the world should know them. :)

De Jongs said...

Obviously I'm quite delinquent about checking up on your blog, but I'm happy to see you're up and going at it again, and enjoying reconnecting with you in this way.

Unknown said...

The torn and finally you get your choice, as well as what life was brought to vf \ à the media as well as more truly diverse. Choosing what is right for you. friv 5