23 January 2009

Bursting into the blogging biosphere!!

Now that I've got the catch-up blog out of the way, I can write about whats going on now.

But, instead of doing that, I think I'm going to break back into the blogging world with a random list of whatever is on my mind. So, here's nothing in particular, just thoughts and stuff about me.
- I do everything left handed. Except play guitar and throw a frisbee.
- I hate leaving messeges. I sound stupid and never know what to say.
- I can't go to bed at night without brushing me teeth first.
- I once broke 3 tennis rackets in one afternoon.
- I'm a terrible speller, stink at grammer, and don't know much about lit, but love crossword puzzles. And recently Sudoku.
- I hate Scrabble.
- I just found out that it is normal for "rich" families in Indonesia to have live-in servants for about $40 a month.

- I finally got a laptop, but am writing this on my fiancee's roommate's laptop...

- For the past 4 years, I have never experienced normal weather wherever I've been living.

- I have had 30 different roommates in the past 5 years.

- The average person has stopped reading this blog by now.

- I have yet to experience the joy of skydiving.

- Oddly enough tho, the sense of freefalling seems to be very prevalent in my life recently.

- I'm beginning to believe that where I see my life going is almost always extremely different than how God sees it going (I think hes going to win this one).

- The above point is somewhat comforting.

- I've recently discovered the joy of making pita bread.

- I've never understood why America runs on 110V while Europe runs on 220V.

- I have not spent a night in a tent in way too long.

Ok, that's all I got for now...

______ of the day: These walls are paper thin and everyone hears every little thing.

The listing Ogukuo


3 comments:

De Jongs said...

Welcome back to blogging, Philip -- and with a vengeance! I must either be better or worse than average, because I read both your catch-up blog and all of your follow-up list. Free-falling is a little on the scary side, but you learn a great deal about trusting God for your daily bread that way! Blessings...pdj

Melissa said...

Define normal weather....

Reido Bandito said...

That's a lot of roommates. I'm sure they were all really cool. Especially one in particular...